Saturday, February 6, 2010

Flowers  

0 comments

I have had some interest in flowers I have made so I am just putting this out there.  I love to make flowers for my little girl to match each of her different outfits...a girl can never have enough accessories.  Each flower has a clip on the back so they are interchangeable with each headband, or able to just clip into their hair. They are great for older or younger girls.  If you are interested please e-mail me.  The pictures I have are just examples.  Each flower is made per your request of what color you are looking for to match an outfit.  Also, feel free to email me  a picture of the outfit you want the flower to go with so I can get a better idea of what you are looking for.  Shipping is $1.50 for orders under $5.  Orders over $5 shipping is free.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Flowers